If you don’t accept this Terms & Conditions, you may not access this website (www.vincentwalshauctioneers.ie) or display any information made available to you at this website.
USE OF THE SITE
We grant to you a non-exclusive licence to use this website for your own personal use, including:
• To display any information
• To print copies of any information relating to any property or services made available on this website.
YOU MAY NOT
• use this website, including any information that you extract from this website for any commercial purpose
• copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, display, alter, extract or re-utilize any information made available on this website
• try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on this website
• remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from this website.
All rights, including copyright, trademarks, names and logos, used in relation to this website are owned by Vincent Walsh Auctioneers.
Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under any or our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
You acknowledge that this website may contain bugs, errors or other problems that could cause website instability.
This website is provided “as is”, without a warranty of any kind.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You use this website at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind including any lost revenue or data, or for special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages howsoever caused.
The information made available to you on this website is provided by third parties over whom we have no control, in particular in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the data.
Vincent Walsh Auctioneers shall not be in any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage at all arising from any inaccuracies, faults or omissions in, or in the provision, the information unless caused by our negligence.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We may, at our sole discretion, change any term of this agreement by posting a new agreement on our website.
Your continued use of the website after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to such terms.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part of our website, including any content or features.