A superb non residential farm, comprising of 26.22 acres, laid out into 8 fields, located on the L16163 off the L16162 off the L1616 Dalgan Road.
Divided by a public road creating 350 metres of road frontage.
Outlined with stone walls and post & wire fencing.
Public water supply.
The area is renowned for its quality fertile land.
A little History: In 1801 Dalgan Park house was the new home to the Kirwan family. In 1853 Bought in trust for lady De Clifford. 1918 it became a seminary for the Columbian Father Missionaries. In 1941 they moved to Maynooth and the lands were dispersed, leaving 30 acres to their ploughman (the present vendor).