Vincent Walsh Auctioneers are pleased to present to the market this spacious 3 bedroom,2 bathroom detached bungalow sitting on a 0.20ha site.
– Located at Ballybaun, Headford 3mins off the N84, 3.5km from Headford Town, 1.7km from Kilcoona National School, and 25.7km from Galway City.
– The Headford area offers a wealth of top-class services including 4 national schools and a secondary school, supermarket/shops, church, sporting facilities, and access to public transport while bordering the amazing Lough Corrib which is renowned for its fishing/boating throughout Europe.
– Built in 2006 offering 1,441 sq ft of living space and was refurbished in later years. This property boasts a B3 energy rating.
– Accommodation comprises of: – A bright entrance hall leads you to a spacious sitting room with wood flooring and fireplace.
– The hub of the house offers an open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sunroom with tiled flooring throughout, fitted kitchen cabinets, gas/electrical appliances, and French doors leading to the paved patio area and rear garden.
– The utility room with laundry facilities.
– As you make your way down the hallway you will find 3 spacious double bedrooms with 1 ensuite and the main bathroom:
– All rooms are meticulously decorated.
– The property is secured by electronic gates.
– A 400m2 steel tech metal shed and a Poly tunnel are set in the beautifully landscaped garden enclosed by boundary hedging.
– Oil central heating system with under floor heating.
– Pvc windows and doors with insulated glass.
This property will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers and viewers will not be disappointed. Viewing by appointment only, we are available during business hours, evenings and weekends.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither Vincent Walsh Auctioneer nor the vendor accepts any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of Vincent Walsh Auctioneer has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property