Located on the L16163 just off the L16162 off the L1616 Dalgan Road.
A cut stone 2 story derelict building, sitting on a one acre parcel of land.
Containing 1628 square metres.
50 metres road frontage.
Excellent development Potential
Outlined with stonewalls and post & wire fencing.
Public Water Supply
A little History:
In 1801 Dalgan Park house was the new home to the Kirwan family.
In 1853 Bought in trust for lady De Clifford.
In 1918 it became a seminary for the Columbian Father Missionaries.
In 1941 they moved to Maynooth and the lands were dispersed, leaving 30 acres to their ploughman (the present vendor).