Property Sales & Valuations
Our company understands the difficulties of selling property in the current climate. We do our very best in marketing your property at as little cost necessary.
When you decide to sell your property Vincent Walsh Auctioneers will do the following:
- We arrange to meet with you at the property and value the property in current market conditions
- A follow up consultation will be arranged to brief you on the valuation conducted.
- We will require Folio Maps / Site layout Maps / Planning permission / BER Cert / Engineers Cert of compliance for the building structure.
- Keys will be required for all access and exit doors plus garages or sheds.
- You will be required to complete inventory form of items that are to remain within the property only.
- You have two options with regards photographs: A – we can arrange professional photographer at their own fee; or B – or office will arrange for agent to take the photographs.
- You will be asked to complete the agency agreement from
Should you be satisfied with the Valuation, your property will be placed on the market with us by Private Treaty. You will be asked to complete the agency agreement.
Your property will be exposed For Sale as follows:
- Placing a Sign Board on your property
- MyHome.ie: First 6 months Free, followed by an annual charge of €200.00 per year
- Daft.ie: First 6 months Free, followed by an annual charge of €200.00 per year
- On our website, free of charge ( www.vincentwalshauctioneers.ie)
- Other free portals for advertising with us: gumtree.co.uk / let.ie / property.ie / rent.ie .
We advertise in the following Papers (each advertisement can vary in cost):
- The Galway Advertiser
- Tuam Herald
- Western People
- Galway Independent
We have the availability to advertise in National and International papers however these vary in costs. You will receive prior notification of Costs involved in advertising in these papers. Payment must be received in advance to paper advertising.
Your property will be exposed on our office windows displays in St. George’s Square, Headford, Co. Galway.
Written confirmation of Sale for Bank or Valuations requested for same or other requested parties are at a cost. Please call for further details.
We would recommend that your property be placed on view by appointment only and we will normally give you 24 hrs notices; however should a customer wish to view the property sooner we would appreciate if you could accommodate this.
Another important feature of our service is that we are available 7 days a week early mornings late evenings.
We feel this aspect is very important as many prospective purchasers are only available to view or enquire about properties at the weekend or evenings.